registration is now open for the 2018 season, information below:
- 8 week season on Sunday mornings (11am) starting January 14, 2018
- ALL fees and rentals included in registration no additional costs (2 games/wk.)
- Each player will receive a personal bowling ball with free finger sizing/drilling (approx. wk. 4)
- Registration will open on November 15, 2018
- All games to be held at MacDade Bowl
we have a limited number of roster spots available for the teams listed below. if interested please contact the appropriate athletic director.
Girls AD: Doug Linker
Roster spots available for 8u, 12u & 14-17y/o teams.
Boys AD: Jim Barnhart
Limited Roster spots available for all teams.
clinic basketball registration is still open
gyc will start clinic (6u) basketball on Saturday December 9th. 9:00am at Glenolden School.
upcoming dates & information:
spring sports will open on Jan. 3, 2018
softball winter clinics:
location – Ampro fieldhouse
day/time – sunday/6:00-8:00pm
dates – February 18 & 25 March 4, 11, 18 & 25
cost – free with registration or $25 per clinic
- Winter Clinics will again be free to any player who registers for the spring season and is paid in full prior to the first clinic.
- Winter Clinics will be used to assist with player/team placement for the 2018 Spring Season.
gyc is looking to offer winter clinics for boys baseball. spots will be limited with minimal cost for 2018. more information to come soon!!
congratulations to the U7 (Black) & U9 Soccer teams on their tournament wins!!! Great Job!!!
FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
next open board meeting is Monday Nov. 27, 8:30pm @ boro hall
GYC HAS PARTNERED WITH AMAZON.COM
YOU CAN NOW SUPPORT GYC WITH EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE AT AMAZON.COM. CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Devin’s Way Memorial Scholarship
THIS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD IS AVAILABLE TO ALL GYC MEMBERS WHO ARE OR WILL BE ATTENDING COLLEGE STARTING IN 2018. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SUBMIT A REQUEST TO BE AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
DEADLINE IS MARCH 1ST
congratulations to Emily Loomis (second from left) the 2017 recipient of the DEVIN’S WAY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
REGISTRATION IS open:
see registration page for more information!
FAMILY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE, YOU MUST ENTER CHILDREN FROM OLDEST TO YOUNGEST TO RECEIVE PROPER DISCOUNT. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION.
be sure to sign up for our emails and follow us on Facebook for the most up to date information. (CLICK THE LINKS AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE TO SIGN UP)
Delaware County Youth Football League
Join the “Bank of Choice”…….
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
Baseball League Website
Del Val Youth Softball
Glenolden Youth Club
P.O. Box 7
Glenolden PA 19036
Glenolden Youth Club United Way #675